How To Make Oreo Edibles In 20 Minutes | QUICK & EASY
Hi Everyone! This week I am showing y’all how to make Oreo edibles and it only takes 20 minutes! These are the perfect edibles to make if you want a sweet and delicious high! I am using 2 tablespoons of 1000mg cannabutter which equals to 100mg per tablespoon. This results in 20mg per cookie.
Thanks so much for watching! Don’t forget to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe!
Total Time: 20 minutes
– Cannabutter (The one I am using is 1000mg)
– At least 10 Oreos
– Powdered Sugar
– Gently scrape the icing off of Oreos and place the icing in a bowl
– Mix the icing till semi smooth
– Microwave 2 tablespoons of cannabutter for 20 seconds
– Add melted cannabutter to icing
– Mix till combined and smooth
* If icing is too thin, add powdered sugar to thicken *
– Use a spoon to place the icing back on to one cookie and then use another cookie and gently squeeze together
– If icing is still a little runny, place in fridge for 30 minutes