Rethinking Plant Intake and a Permission Slip to Eat all the Meats | The Keto Diet Podcast Ep 237
Are you worried about a carnivore diet because you’ve been told it’s bad for the environment? Or, that you have to go all in? Dr. Paul Saladino shares with us why he considered a carnivore diet, and the many ways you can incorporate more protein in your life without being concerned. We chat about toxins in plants, and why we’ve been led astray by standard methods of care.
Today’s Free Keto Guides:
• Ask me a keto question: http://www.healthfulpursuit.com/contact/
• Grab a copy of Dr. Paul’s book: http://thecarnivorecodebook.com/
• ButcherBox for high-quality meats delivered right to your door: http://www.butcherbox.com/ketodiet
• Four Sigmatic coupon code is KETO for 15% off: http://www.foursigmatic.com/keto
►Subscribe to the podcast:
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3kh1HGR
Other players: https://www.healthfulpursuit.com/podcast/
►Connect with Leanne on Social Media:
Leanne’s Other Keto Programs:
• Keto weekly meal plans: https://bit.ly/3mdS11A
• The Keto Bundle: https://bit.ly/3mgNNq2
• Happy Keto Body: https://bit.ly/3c0ocgu
The Healthful Pursuit YouTube Channel, including show notes & links, provides information in respect to healthy living, recipes, nutrition, and diet and is intended for informational purposes only. The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment nor is it to be construed as such. We cannot guarantee that the information provided on the Keto Diet Podcast reflects the most up-to-date medical research. Information is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind. Please consult a qualified physician for medical advice, and always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding your health and nutrition program.